Fury
Fury is one of my favorite war films of all time, Because this movie did so well capturing the Brutality of WW2 and the suffering in the american troops during Normandy and Ardennes, Also i love the Tank realism in this movie and the thought about a German Tiger H1 tearing through the american Shermans that were no match for this tank, Also the heroic end of the movie (SPOILERS!!!!!!) When the final battle of fury occurs in the very end of the movie against a whole Waffen SS Battalion and the heroism of the crew who were not willing to give up  Cheese
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

Wolfenstein is my favorate depiction of ww2 it's very realistic of the events of the war it completely shadows the whole mein kampf anime that was the rage a while ago.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Archer, PloQ
I don't enjoy American films about WW2,they are polished and glorified tales,over-emphasizes American involvement
I'd rather watch Enemy On The Gates or Engima
Maybe Inglorious Basterds,Jakob The Liar
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • PloQ
I think that "Snuf de hond" gives an accurate image on living in WW2

Loved Fury too
Been meaning to watch it but it's like 2 and a half hours long and I haven't found the time.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(05-02-2017, 03:02 PM)Tomo Wrote: Been meaning to watch it but it's like 2 and a half hours long and I haven't found the time.

time is a social construct
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(05-01-2017, 07:50 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I don't enjoy American films about WW2,they are polished and glorified tales,over-emphasizes American involvement
I'd rather watch Enemy On The Gates or Engima
Maybe Inglorious Basterds,Jakob The Liar

That is true i do enjoy the Eastern Front Movies a hell of a lot better. Well the eastern front seems to have been a hell of a lot more brutal and interesting than the western front well all i can just say is stay CHEEKI BREEKI Comrade
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

I loved Fury but personally the best WW2 for me about Caputuring the reality had to be The Pianist
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum