SnowredWolf is out
Hello peeps, you might have noticed that I resigned from my position as a developer some time ago, which was due to lack of time and all the upcoming exams that I have. 
I've now decided to leave Fearless as I do not have an interest in Gmod anymore, thus I do not see any reason to try and drag myself onto Fearless servers, it would bore me to death.
I'd like to thank everyone for the good times on Fearless, I've definitely enjoyed the majority of my time here. If you want to play other games with me or have a friendly chat, feel free to add me on Steam, I mainly play games like CS:GO and Playerunknowns battleground.

I'm not going to make a long list of people whom I've enjoyed playing with; if we've enjoyed playing with each other you know it yourself.
Cya, Snowred. Thank you for everything Cheese
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Rylund
Thanks for all the stuff you gave away! Much appreciated man! And I may buy the players thingy game so we can play in the future!

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Rylund
Cya Snow, thanks for everything.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Rylund
Goodbye man! It was great seeing you on the servers and I appreciate your work as a developer and staff memeber. Good luck with your exams and your future!
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Rylund
See ya Snow, was great fun being staff with you and you're a good mate Smile

Good luck with exams! I got mine too :o
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Rylund
We are all very thankful for what SnowredWolf has done, indeed. He has always been interested in improving this community, done more things than we even know about. Considering the fact that Snow has played almost 5000 hours on the servers it is totally understandable how he has lost the interest. I'm not only thankful for what Snowred has done for the community, also very thankful for the friendship we've got. We soon have 500 days on snapchat!

I know for sure we'll keep the contact!

THAAAANKS! Smile
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • Tomo, Rylund, Iraqi Eagle
Goodbye Snowred! We have had some very interesting twists and turns on FL, some good, some bad, but I hope that by the end of it we were good!

Best of luck with your exams!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Rylund
Catch you later broski
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Rylund
Thanks to you bro i can fit 3000 dildos with all those big pockets you gave me wid that give away...
Ty for everything bro...
Cya D: :c

I will forever remember this day bro... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=915169398
The following 1 user Likes AliTaze's post:
  • Rylund