Unban request
Your name: Semdejong8

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128955639

Your ban ID: 79981

Banned by:[FL:T] Marvin

Reason: BRA (79981) - Backseat Administrating

Involved: -

[b]Why we should unban you:I'm so sorry. It really was not my intention to get tied up. I think I was not online at the time, but I know the reason I was bound. Marvin did it well, it was a good choice to ban me because I did not follow the server tiles. I really hope you can unblock me because I would love to continue with RP. -Sem[/b]
Good morning,

I was the player who made the report on you. I told you and the other officers to not backseat administrate in OOC. Yet you failed to not stop shooting and killing the player who was prop killing (multiple times if I may add). You broke the rule and I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.
Hello Semdejong8

You know its backseat Administrating, Also that dauntless wrote in a lot of time in OOC, yet you didn't stop to shoot him, which is backseat administrating,

I'm happy to see that you regret your actions, and learned from your mistakes. but that does not make the ban go away. Like everybody else, wait for the ban to expire

Therefore I see no reason for you to be unbanned!

Thanks!
Marvin
The ban was valid, and you have acknowledged that in your UBR. I see no reason to unban you.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]