[Solved] Truck and trailer does not work
Here is my truck and trailer before I connect them.
[Image: d68f1d4a9067881db94b2ca1778deed7.jpg]

Here is them as soon as I connect them and jump out, see how the trailer has started to drift away and glitch off the truck mount
[Image: e419dcc615ba0f6888658b02744a3844.jpg]

I would have taken another but the trailer kept drifting, literally went a hundred metres, hit a light post and then shot off into space. I have not found it.

This is not a one-time issue. This happens every single time.

This is the most expensive truck and a $50,000 trailer on top of that. This was a waste of money because it does not work.

Can I get a full refund? Asking on-server got zero response at all from the only admin on at the time, AwestruckBullet

I do not want to have to sell this truck for partial value when it cost so much and it takes so long to get that much.

I only just started playing again after four years, I wanted to try some of the cool new stuff, and it turned out to be a colossal waste and disappointment.
Volvo truck is broken, you will be consenpated with the one below till fixed if you ask, I believe.
Will I get any of that money back since there is a pretty hefty price difference between the Volvo and the one below it.

I only have 16k left and blew everything on getting this truck cause it seemed like a fun thing to do.
No idea, but I'm certain you'll get the model below till fixed
Ask for change to scania, they should approve it.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Alright, cheers, I will next time I can. Still a bit bummed I'll be down like 100k but so long as it works.
Once the Volvo is fixed, you will be refunded it.
I'm pretty sure you can ask for a Scania and get the rest of the market amount refunded, as it's not your fault the vehicle is bugged and it needs to be fixed. Try contacting a staff member in-game when you're next online Smile
When mine where changed I was not compensated for the market value difference.
(04-28-2017, 10:46 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: When mine where changed I was not compensated for the market value difference.

You probably should have mentioned that to the dealing staff member. The only time I can see this not happening is if the transaction was made from player to player. I see no reason why, if it was bought from the market you wouldn't receive the rest of the cash as well as the working truck.