Poll: Which party will/would you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Conservative Party
45.71%
16 45.71%
Labour Party
25.71%
9 25.71%
Liberal Democrats
0%
0 0%
UK Independence Party
5.71%
2 5.71%
Scottish National Party
2.86%
1 2.86%
Green Party
5.71%
2 5.71%
Social Democratic and Labour Party
0%
0 0%
Co-operative Party
0%
0 0%
Democratic Unionist Party
0%
0 0%
Plaid Cymru
2.86%
1 2.86%
Sinn Féin
11.43%
4 11.43%
Ulster Unionist Party
0%
0 0%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mock Opinion Poll: UK General Election June 2017
UKIP has already achieved it's goal and if Daddy Farage isn't in control then it's no longer meme worthy. As much damage as they've done to parts of the UK in the past, I'd vote Conservatives as I believe their policies are less damaging for the UK in the long run than Labour. As good as free university is, I heavily doubt this will be able to see funding without heavy taxation of ALL. Saying that, taxation is theft.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Conservative. You're probably confused as to why I didn't choose Sinn Féin, but I have lived the majority of my life in the UK. I will probably continue to live in the UK for time to come due to better work, living costs, etc.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
british nationalist party
I love how people who aren't even from the uk on fearless voted here xD
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Because I'm 18 I have to make a vote. I will not vote for Labour as they are a bunch of Bellends. I know labour won't win as they are fieying (according to the daily post)

I am disappointed you did not include Mr Fish Finger as an Independent. Some people live in Cumbria on here!
Conservative.
Polls like this are never accurate, with people not even eligible to vote, voting and the fact that we don't get a large age range due to the majority of the internet being teens/young adults and the majority of voters are the elderly. Nevertheless I was confused about this election and with Brexit happening I was going to vote Conservative, however after some more research I've decided to vote Labour as I agree with there left-winged opinions for the most part.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Labour Party for me
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-30-2017, 11:12 AM)Divey Wrote: Polls like this are never accurate, with people not even eligible to vote, voting and the fact that we don't get a large age range due to the majority of the internet being teens/young adults and the majority of voters are the elderly. Nevertheless I was confused about this election and with Brexit happening I was going to vote Conservative, however after some more research I've decided to vote Labour as I agree with there left-winged opinions for the most part.

It is called a mock poll for a reason.