[FL:RP] Wolven
Name of player[FL:RP] Wolven

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:121483633

Time in GMT1pm GMT+00:00

Server:  v4b1

Summary: Well the rule is 1.13b *UPDATED* You can be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) IC (In Character). However, do not do this to excess or if it doesn't fit your character's roleplay.    

I'd call the the description and end of the name  pretty darn excessive, I'll leave it to the staff to decide tho because hell I might just be 'too sensitive' 
I mean I'm not one to judge so I'll leave the rest to the staff. It is good and fine to have racist IC actions and whatever but the rules says not to use it in excess and I would think this to be in excess.

Evidence is hella sketchy Lol but my proof that the POV is in fact wolven is that he took the original picture and used it in his pr against frost located here
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid680677
But I took a screen shot of it and uploaded it and put it here so I dunno if that's a loophole that lets me us the pic.

Evidence[Image: ezsgPQT.jpg]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I don't see much wrong here. (Disregarding Methodize's comment).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
thats frost's screenshot.
Frost wanted me to post the pr on him, i don't know what ive done here.
Wolven

If the staff don't see the character description
'Asian paki, *** coon stinky Arab '
As being "However, do not do this to excess " in the part of the rule section regarding racism in character then I guess my bad lol personally I would have thought this too far but I'm not the judge if this.

Is it possible for more than one staff member to decide on whether the description is too ott for the limit in the rule however? I'd like to see if it's just me being too sensitive or if someone else sees this the same way I do

If not and I'm too sensitive then my bad and deny this right away, I would've thought otherwise however
Why's the report on me, can i ask?
Wolven

(04-27-2017, 04:32 PM)Wolven Wrote: Why's the report on me, can i ask?

Because I'm in the mindset that you broke a rule, that's your answer.
I have nothing against you.
how have I broke a rule, what have i done, all i did was post a PR on behalf of frost.
Wolven

(04-27-2017, 04:34 PM)Wolven Wrote: how have I broke a rule, what have i done, all i did was post a PR on behalf of frost.

Well the rule is 1.13b *UPDATED* You can be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) IC (In Character). However, do not do this to excess or if it doesn't fit your character's roleplay.    

Now look at your name and character description 

The highlighted part. The line between excess and not excess is what needs to be defined  by hopefully more than one staff because the rule is vague as hell. Nothing really else to say I kinda just want to wait to see what another staff has to say. If denied then good for you but I think they should remove that part of the rule and let people be as racist as they want in game.

Sorry about the dumb font
The screenshot does in-fact show Frost. Whilst not really punishment-worthy, it's more worthy of a warning and a request to remove/change the description. As will be done now.

Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]