An unban appeal*
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
Your name: lesbian sausage

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79615030

Your ban ID: 77072

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: Shooting up a mosque when told not to numerous of times. With the amount of experience you should know better.

Involved: Circa Fwsy, Jonas, Eeeeeee dude

Why we should unban you: First of all I never purposely fired one bullet into the mosque, that's the first false thing about the reason. Secondly the 'numerous times' part is also partially false, I PMed Eeeee (fucking confusing ass name) and asked if I could do it, i had a valid RP reason and everything and some of these have happened before with me as witnesses. The president had made all citizens pray to allah or some dumb minge shit like that and then i set my job title to CHRISTIAN, then I equipped a galil and stood around the mosque, no weapon out, all of a sudden some polish kid throws a molotov into it and kills about 4 people, meanwhile i take out my gun and put it back almost immediately, a cop starts shooting me and i fire back. Then Jonas ruins the RP situation by dragging me to a roof darkrp style and trying to intimidate me or some shit. Also can I remind you Eeee didn't warn me MULTIPLE times, he warned me once then asked for my RP reason. Then the kid who threw a molotov gets a 3 HOUR BLACKLIST FROM WEAPONS, and what do I get? Jonas says a month ban but I get a fucking 13 day one, i don't know if these are donator privileges but it was the molotov kid who needed that ban, however not a month. That's too far.
if any other explanation is needed i'll happily give it

nonce

The thread title is not appropriate. Change it please.
(04-29-2017, 11:03 PM)NJperry Wrote: The thread title is not appropriate. Change it please.

done

nonce

This your last chance before receive a forum warning. Change it.
-Not involved-

Some video of the time the molotov was thrown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJe1aGJU...e=youtu.be

Skip over half way into the video.
Good afternoon.

You said in sit that you went in their and "shoot into the ait, so yes. You did purposfully shoot in there. Eeee394 told me that you where warned to not do this numerous of times. You had absolutely no reason to shoot up that mosque, even with a prior warning, you did it. "Because you accidently took out your galil", you would have to scroll, and then click. I do not belive that was an accident. I did not ruin any roleplay, because there was 0% roleplay involved. You just wanted to shoot it up for fun, what i'm suspecting here is powergaming, you changed job to christian, solely to shoot it up?. Also there's no need to complaint about how we handle our admin situations, it is needed for rulebreakers.

You got a longer ban because you are way more experienced than he is, same goes for the other guy. You have around 320 hours and 2 RPp, this was your 8th ban and you have alot of blacklists. How is your ban not justified? I could have put you on a month, as I said, but chose to have sympathy with you.

I do not see a reason to unban you, what you did was wrong and just for your own personal fun, you even laughed in the sit.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
tbh fuck this thread i have better things to do
300 hours and the donator that i didn't even pay for is gone
idgaf about the ban anyway it's like 13 days or smth
lock thread please, no point arguing to a brick wall with no evidence Wink

nonce

(04-29-2017, 11:14 PM)YOU ARE A PIRATE Wrote: tbh fuck this thread i have better things to do
300 hours and the donator that i didn't even pay for is gone
idgaf about the ban anyway it's like 13 days or smth
lock thread please, no point arguing to a brick wall with no evidence Wink

My pleasure.