EmilyOasis
(Posting on Behalf of Emily as her Forum account doesn't work right now)

Your name: EmilyOasis

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155824361

Your ban ID: 77079 

Banned by: [FL] Jonas 

Reason: Breaking FearRP & Delaying a situation 

Involved: 

Why we should unban you: So the situation was very confusing, the president was telling me that I could go and was even telling the police to leave but they weren't because the RV was allowed to drive how it was. So the president got out of the RV and was stuck behind it so I was trying to move to let him out (he was stuck between 2 cars), after that I got out and was stuck and couldn't leave the RV at that time, but because my mic was very quiet you couldn't hear me telling you that I was stuck. Finally I got out of the RV bit that didn't show in the PR.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
Hello,

You had around 20 seconds to get out the vehicle no matter what. He could have been a criminal in disguse, so you have to obey by FearRP. You broke it by trying to drive off, and delaying the situation. It was a clear fearRP breakage.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-30-2017, 04:47 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

You had around 20 seconds to get out the vehicle no matter what. He could have been a criminal in disguse, so you have to obey by FearRP. You broke it by trying to drive off, and delaying the situation. It was a clear fearRP breakage.

Jonas.

(Posting on Behalf of Emily)

The president was getting out for me to have a word with the police, the video wasn't very conclusive which was not fair at all. That was why it was delayed.... The president was trying to get out and i was trying to move the car for him to get out. I was clearly stuck and i was telling them i was going to get out. 

Seeing as this is my only ban in about 5 months i should at least be given a warning as i do not break fearRP, only when i have reasons to.  I am not agreeing to me breaking fearRP because this video was not showing everything, for example, me getting stuck, the president getting stuck and me trying to help him out and also the mics have been lowered so you could not hear what the president or me was saying.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
-Involved, was next to Emily as this happend- 

From what I understand, noone could really hear anything happening ingame cause of me playing loud music.
While the police told us to get out, the president (Azza) told us to stay and the cops to leave. It was all a very confusing situation. Emily did not drive off after all (she only slightly moved the RV.) so I do not see why it is breaking FearRP.
After this she did get stuck, so did I. Even if she got out at the moment they told her to, she would be stuck (as seen in the video.)

- Evans
I've got the video to prove what happened!
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
It's not a question as to what happend. Emily delayed the situation on purpose, and attempted to drive off. Thus breaking FearRP. If you have anything else to add please do, as I will conclude this later.
denied

Emily was found guilty of breaking FearRP, the ban was valid and will stay on record.