Report: Ethan Bradberry
Name of player: [b]Ethan Bradberry [/b]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 10 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary:

Brings 2 handcuffed men in elevators, proceeds to unhandcuff them and takes his hands up without getting any commands from them. So they can kill the president. 

Tells me "I did it because I was scared that one of their team members would kill me out in the streets." I explain to them that they were both handcuffed I had a rifle on them, he shouldn't of been scared. 

Evidence:

Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Ethan Bradberry (STEAM_0:0:61025599) was found guilty of - Letting Armed men into Nexus as Police sgt // Breaking rule 12.9 by being Corrupt in the way that it endangers other peoples lifes!
Ethan Bradberry will be issued a 2 hour Blacklist from Police officer for - Breaking Rule 12.9 // Letting armed men into nexus as Police Sgt

Thanks!
Marvin
Just adding onto this one. Ethan's blacklist reason is not accurate, as the Police Sergeant may be corrupt. It was more of a FailRP situation for him to do it in-front of another officer. Like a criminal, a Corrupt government worker would want to keep on the down-low. Rule 12.6 was in-fact broken however.

Blacklist reason changed.

Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]