Fieldy UBR
Posting on be halve of Fieldy

Your name: Fieldy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 73458

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: BRA (74627) - Continued disrespectful and insulting behaviour on FL services.

Involved: n/a

Why we should unban you:
I'll keep things brief. It's been almost year since these events happened, times have changed and people have moved on. I've finally come to the decision that I'm ready to return a place I used to call home, to see old friends and meet new people. Although I probably don't deserve it I'd greatly appreciate it if I could have a second chance to redeem myself. I feel as if I would become a great asset to the server and due to my vast experience in passive and aggressive roleplay, I would be a suitable role model too. I also have obtained a great knowledge of the rules for the server and would be able to pass my knowledge onto others if required. Thanks, Fieldy.

Hello Fieldy!

Your unban request is under review and being discussed among the staff team. Expect a conclusion this week.
Hello again,

We apologize for not responding in time. After a discussion with the team we've decided to offer you a second chance. Hopefully, you'll be able to prove to us that you have improved and learned from your mistakes. Please do keep in mind, any repetitions will give you greater consequences because of your previous actions.