Which car would you recommend?
Question 
Which car would you recommend for a person with around 80,000$ that wants to have enough money left over to not be desperate and not be able to afford food and adverts.

I'm thinking of maybe either the cheap golf or the golf GTi.

Could you list the specs of any cars you think would be good for me including the cheap golf and golf gti? I want a fairly realistic car too.

Thanks! Cheese
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I rec u save up for a tides,helpful when you need to carry some cargo/contra
Just save up or stick with a trabant
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Well I really like the GTI, and many people have told me that it's a good car for with amount of cash I currently have. I'm not a big fan of making contra and stuff, and I want a realistic car that any kind of civilian would have, so no to the tides truck. Also, I know it sound stupid, but does anyone want my Trabby for 10k? I just need to extra cash to broaden my range of vehicles...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

Well if your wanting the golf i suggest go for it, its a good nimble car it gets you around at 40mph at a cheap price
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Does it have a car alarm? Because I've seen many cars that havr a car alarm and i'm not sure if the Golf GTI has it. And also, what triggers the alarm, is it a bumping into the car or a breaking in? Any other features it has?
And also, would I feel a definite improvement from my Trabby driving around in it?

The wiki doesn't seem to give any good technical specifications about the cars other than price and speed.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cars

The alarm will go off when some lockpicks it.
(12-19-2011, 01:55 PM)Holdem Wrote: The alarm will go off when some lockpicks it.

Does this apply for all cars?

And I've also seen cars with hazard lights, which cars have this feature and how do you activate it?

(12-19-2011, 04:16 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 01:55 PM)Holdem Wrote: The alarm will go off when some lockpicks it.

Does this apply for all cars?

I too would like to know this!

And I've also seen cars with hazard lights, which cars have this feature and how do you activate it?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Yes, all the cars have an alarm when it gets lockpicked.
The hazard lights is automaticly with the model when nobody is in the car, BMW has it. I don't think others have.