.x. Unban Request
Your name: .x.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Your ban ID: 77033

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: R/C to avoid NLR blacklist

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I accidently dropped my headset on my mouse it clicked disagree, i immediately reconnected so the staff wont think i did it on purpose but apparently i got banned before reconnecting
How did you "accidently" drop your headset? You were waiting on the roof to spawn, are you telling me that your mouse was on the disagree button, and that your headset fell down and hit left click to disagree? And you instantly joined? To me this sounds like a made up lie.

Please keep in mind that lying in the courthouse is not tolorated.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Yes i swear this is what happened, i wanted to lie tbh because this sounds some real bullshit but i wanted to be honest about it i dropped my headset on my keyboard/mouse, it clicked disagree somehow it sounds fucked up but i swear this is what happened and when i saw that i left i rejoined immediately so you won't think i left it on purpose, i have never knew you'll avoid the blacklist when you reconnect
Hello.

I do not belive your story, it is 1 in a million chance for this to happen. And it just seems like a made up story.

Please don't lie in the future.

Thanks.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]