[Unofficial] Ace Industries
Just to clarify the grammar was not horrid

Thread Updated.

Added a new "building of Interest" which can be found at the Small General Store. Massive thanks to Jonas for creating this magnificent building.

Spoiler :
[Image: A1403DCB9D86337A885C95D8349A72D5752EE8A1][Image: 3F82A32928F41788B6B850A847612D95855615C0]

That is all for now. Once again special thanks to Jonas for creating this building for us.
The following 9 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Mustang, Jonas, General Rickets, Jordy, Awestruck, Yonno, JohnSilver, Envy, Ratatoskrr
(04-26-2017, 05:58 AM)Envy Wrote: Clan looks great, Good luck Fultz.
The Dorito Addict Preditor is back

Some say I'm a ghost.

I am, a ghost that forms out of dorito powder. 

Kool clan guys, can't wait to open a cake store with Ryan!
The following 11 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Awestruck, Fultz, Envy, Mustang, General Rickets, Eclipze, Ratatoskrr, Jonas, Reebs, Jordy, Random
Thread Update.

Added a new "building of interests" which can be found at the Big General Store. Thank you to Jonas for creating this dupe.

Also a message to all employees. Make sure to continue keeping tabs on our steam group. It is being constantly updated and we would like for everyone to be involved in our discussions.

That is all for now. Once again thank you Jonas for this great dupe and a thank you to all our employees and keep up the great work.
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Jonas, Random, Yonno, Jordy, Mustang, StrikeOne, Iraqi Eagle, General Rickets
Glad to now be apart of this.
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • Fultz, Jordy, Iraqi Eagle, DVN, Random, General Rickets
(05-12-2017, 06:37 AM)Preditor Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 05:58 AM)Envy Wrote: Clan looks great, Good luck Fultz.
The Dorito Addict Preditor is back

Some say I'm a ghost.

I am, a ghost that forms out of dorito powder. 

Kool clan guys, can't wait to open a cake store with Ryan!

I like the meme in your signature.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Thread update.

Added a new "Buildings of Interest." This new building can be found in the new area of Littletown. This building is our second building headed as Vulcan General Store. With this second store in place we expect to see Ace Industries expand even more. Thank you Jonas for creating the dupe. You did a superb job!

That is all for now. Continue the great work everyone.
The following 11 users Like Fultz's post:
  • DVN, General Rickets, Yonno, Ratatoskrr, LordOfMemory, Random, Jonas, Iraqi Eagle, Jordy, Falc, Envy
Added new "Buildings of Interest.", this building can be found at the Nexus Shop. This is a new recruitment centre that will open up alot of possibilities within Ace Industries, Thanks to General Rickets for helping out with the materials and ideas.

Thats all I have to say for now. I hope to see this aid and expand Ace Industries!

Lee Wong
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 9 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Fultz, Mustang, General Rickets, Iraqi Eagle, Falc, Random, DVN, Ratatoskrr, Jordy

Credit to Coffee for the amazing image.

Congratulations on becoming official lads!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • General Rickets, Falc, Mustang