Report: [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon
Name of player:  [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79431150

Time in GMT: 9 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: When he gets out his car, I'm pretty sure he doesnt even have his gun equipped, none theless, the gun wasn't in a pointing position, and yet he pulled it out, and just killed me. No "get ur gun down" just straight rdm.

PS. I was flamed on the server because apparrantly just because he has many hours, means he can never do wrong.

FearRP + RDM

Evidence:

You will find that your orders were given after I had my weapon out. As for RDM this is not.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(04-25-2017, 08:13 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:

You will find that your orders were given after I had my weapon out. As for RDM this is not.
Okay so now we know, you didn't have your gun out, when you exited the vehicle. You took it out, and it was in "defense" position, you removed it from that positon,  even when you were on gun point the whole time, and proceeded to just shoot me. 

Don't know where you see that this is fine in all this. How is this not fearRP? And you just blank out shoot me, we were in a stand off.
Hello FEASTY and FinnConlon!

In both the videos, it shows that FEASTY, has his gun pointed at FinConlon, before FinnConlon had weapon out, He got out of the police vehicle, with his weapon lowered, given orders by FEASTY, yet pointed it at FEASTY and then killed him. Therefore

Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
[FL:RP] MrFinnConlon (STEAM_0:0:79431150) was found guilty of - Breaking FeaRP // Was under gunpoint
[FL:RP] MrFinnConlon will be issued a 1 day ban from the server for - Breaking FearRP // Was under gunpoint

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved