Report: Evanswachtz
Name of player: Evanswachtz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Time in GMT: 11 PM yesterday

Server: v4b1

Summary

FearRP, he drove into our car making it explode, so we got out and took him out of his car, and my friend was about to tie him up, so my friend switches his gun to hostage rope, and Evan pulls out his gun, even though I have a gun on him. 

Evidence:

The guy has his gun out, and I hear no orders of you telling him to drop his weapon.

.X., why would you try to rope a man with his gun out? Added, why was it done in public on a main road?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-25-2017, 03:34 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The guy has his gun out, and I hear no orders of you telling him to drop his weapon.

.X., why would you try to rope a man with his gun out? Added, why was it done in public on a main road?

Mic was muted on shadowplay, and he drove into us and several others making us crash, so we jumped out and took him at gunpoint while he was in his car. He came out with his gun out, because thats how he went in(I guess). We did it there because if u look at the video, u can clearly see theres a crash behind us, how would u suggest we do it, when we stopped his car at the crash because it was damaged. We couldn't move his car somewhere not "public"
It's incredibly difficult to truly understand what had happened from one part of the situation. What happened right before this? When did he take his weapon out? Why did he take his weapon out? Etc.
Kind Regards,

(04-25-2017, 07:03 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's incredibly difficult to truly understand what had happened from one part of the situation. What happened right before this? When did he take his weapon out? Why did he take his weapon out? Etc.

I understand. He had his weapon out, cuz when you enter a car with a equipped gun, u get out with the same gun equipped. So he had the gun out some time earlier, and then entered the car.
(04-25-2017, 07:22 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 07:03 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's incredibly difficult to truly understand what had happened from one part of the situation. What happened right before this? When did he take his weapon out? Why did he take his weapon out? Etc.

I understand. He had his weapon out, cuz when you enter a car with a equipped gun, u get out with the same gun equipped. So he had the gun out some time earlier, and then entered the car.

This is exactly what happend. The part shooting you was just self defence, sure you had guns at me, but so had I at you. You gave no orders at all.
(04-25-2017, 10:02 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

This is exactly what happend. The part shooting you was just self defence, sure you had guns at me, but so had I at you. You gave no orders at all.

So what you are saying we just pulled you out the car without giving orders, or saying why we did it? Then why didn't you call an admin, or post a PR, if we randomly took you, and didn't say anything?
(04-25-2017, 10:09 PM)FEASTY Wrote:

So what you are saying we just pulled you out the car without giving orders, or saying why we did it? Then why didn't you call an admin, or post a PR, if we randomly took you, and didn't say anything?

You didn't give me orders to get out, I did and had my gun equipped from before getting in the car, thus why I had it out. Why would I post a PR for pointing guns at me when I have one drawn myself? Thats pefectly normal..
(04-25-2017, 10:12 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 10:09 PM)FEASTY Wrote:

You didn't give me orders to get out, I did and had my gun equipped from before getting in the car, thus why I had it out. Why would I post a PR for pointing guns at me when I have one drawn myself? Thats pefectly normal..

I'll let the admin decide instead of arguing in a circle, if he wants to believe that we just went to your car with guns drawned and didn't say anything, and then just stood there next to eachother without giving any orders then thats up to him.
From what I can get from the evidence, Evan has already got his gun out, and no orders were given. You attempted to hostage rope an armed man, and this reaction was natural.

Denied.
Kind Regards,