Unban
Your name: razor 

Your SteamID: I am on phone I can't get it ATM 

Your ban ID: 79939

Banned by: brikaas 

Reason: fear rp 

Involved: 

Why we should unban you: if you watch the player report u can see I was in 1st person and when I woke up I was facing the other way than the gunman and I was also not tied up therefore I did not see the gun man or hear any indication I was being taken hostage   Edit the rules do also not say anything about running away when being tranqued so I should not have received punishment even if I was wrong because how would I know?
Updated
Good evening,

I'm sorry I couldn't reply this fast.
I've looked into your Player Report and I decided to wait it out with the opinion off the other staff members.
This means you will have ti wait out the entire ban unless I come up with my verdict sooner.

Once again, sorry for having you to wait.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-23-2017, 11:41 PM)NBrikaas Wrote: Good evening,

I'm sorry I couldn't reply this fast.
I've looked into your Player Report and I decided to wait it out with the opinion off the other staff members.
This means you will have ti wait out the entire ban unless I come up with my verdict sooner.

Once again, sorry for having you to wait.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
Ok thanks but here is my point, on the rules
there is no
Indication to me that running after being tranqued is against .
The rules also if you are in a raid and get tranqued you run right ?
So to me for on my POV (1st person and facting away from gunman ) I saw an unarmed citizen so why can't I run ? Be fare come on now how would I know that running away after being tranqued is a rule.
In the video with my POV which HASNT been uploaded you look at me and then pulled your gun out while others had there's out too. I also believe I had mine as well. Upon waking up you pulling a gun out while have there's out is FearRP
It wasn't even a case of you accidentally doing it and not realising you didn't go "Ooos sorry" And put your gun away you just ran with your M4 out while a Ranq and an M4 was pointed at you.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Uban Request

Approved

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt,

You were tranqed, and you were ment to be taken hostage. There was a man with a gun pointed and you should have acted afraid.
However, they did not gave any orders as what we've seen from the Player Report

I'm going to give you a slap on the wrist for it, try to act afraid next time whilst there is a gun pointed.
See you ingame,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]