Briefcase - Door Bug
Hello,

if you try to lock / unlock a door with your Briefcase it sends the error that you don't have access to the door. At all other points it works great. I think it has sth to do with the property update? I think it wasn't like this before.

Kind regards,
Dominic
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
Probably because you don't open doors with your briefcase?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-23-2017, 01:27 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Probably because you don't open doors with your briefcase?

Maybe - but the error message "You don't have access" and you were able to use it as key all the time. Just wondering
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
Huh, to be honest I've never been able to open doors with my Briefcase before. So I have no Idea what's happening.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-23-2017, 02:18 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Huh, to be honest I've never been able to open doors with my Briefcase before. So I have no Idea what's happening.

You were able to unlock/lock doors and cars with your briefcase.
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Dominic
I've noticed this aswell, you could always open doors with your briefcase. Why would you not be able to?
The door tool is also bugged, you can't lock the placed doors, and you can't color the door text anymore.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
Holding a briefcase in one of your hands while unlocking a door with the other hand only makes sense. A few bug fixes would be appreciated.
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Dominic, Devon
Fixed by Broccoli.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]