F0x_7 unban request
Your name: F0x_7

Your ban ID: 76975

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:31412072[/b]

Reason: BRA (79900) - FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL]MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned: Even though it is only a 24 hour ban I believe I should be unbanned because I don't even recall breaking fearrp. The only time I could have done this was when I was going up in the nexus elevator (on my own) to a hostage situation I panicked and hit the elevator button to go back down. When this happened one of the people taking hostages jumped into the elevator with me and shot me dead. In the end I know I probably should have got out and let them take me hostage, but because I was already close to the button I panicked and hit it. After that I had to leave the server and didn't have the chance to speak to an admin before I was banned to tell them my side of the story. If I'm wrong and this is breaking fearrp then I accept that and will take the ban knowing what to do and not to do in the future on the server.
**edit: Also if the ban is a 24 hour ban why was I banned at 21:58 which is when I was rejoining the server after leaving at around 14:00?
Whether or not you recall breaking FearRP doesn't change the fact that you did it. You hit the button with guns on you, and you had multiple seconds to listen to them, instead of hitting the button.

Denied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]