PR: arsyhre
Name of player: arsyhre

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140059924

Time in GMT: 16:15

Server: V4B1

Summary: So I noticed the accused running around with a gun on Main street. Once I approached I noticed that the player had the job 'Citizen' to which I informed him that he was not allowed that as a Citizen. I then around 2 minutes later saw him again and this time I told him again it wasn't allowed while also recording. It wasn't the first time I caught him doing it and he did not listen to my initial advice and therefore decided to put a player report on said player.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmqaZeHA...e=youtu.be
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
What were the laws at the time? A Citizen is not restricted from using weapons. If the law says they can have possession of a weapon, then they may.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Well as you see in the video the Police Offcer Liam2006 attempted to arrest him meaning that most likely guns were not allowed.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
As seen in the video, The officer Was going for an arrest on Arsyhre, He didnt do any harm as a Citizen with a gun. Yet as Awestruckbullet stated "A Citizen is not restricted from using weapons, if the laws says they can have possesion of weapon"

By the look of the video if pretty much looked like he didnt understand the sitiuation, and he was "dealt" with by the officer, arresting him.

Therefore

Report reviewed and denied!

Closing notes:
arsyhre (STEAM_0:0:140059924) was not found guilty - "already Dealt With"
arsyhre will not be issued a punishment

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]