Report: AzzA
Name of player: AzzA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68634707

Time in GMT: 22:22

Server: v4b1

Summary: Didn't listen to my commands as he was breaking the laws which is why I wanted him out of the vehicle. Kept breaking FearRP then CDMing me on purpose.

Evidence:

1.) This video is out of context, you was being abusive towards me and many different people.
2.) What laws was I breaking?
3.) I like it how you didn't add the part where you shot my vehicle so I reversed and tried to drive off.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(04-22-2017, 02:14 AM)AzzA Wrote: 1.) This video is out of context, you was being abusive towards me and many different people.
2.) What laws was I breaking?
3.) I like it how you didn't add the part where you shot my vehicle so I reversed and tried to drive off.

What are you talking about? 

I shot in the air as a warning shot because you resisted cooperating. 

The law was that white people weren't allowed in the city.

EDIT: Please watch the video, before you comment. I shoot in the air, you reverse, you drive into me. Before you say that was an accident, why would you ram into the car infront of you that hard.
You shot my vehicle to see if it'll hurt me and to see if it was bullet proof. 

People in this video can be witnesses. 

Also, I spawned in, got into the car. You can't arrest me on sight when I spawn in, I got in my vehicle and then you started to Harass me. 

You got to give me time to drive out of the city but you was on top of my vehicle. I didn't do anything because you was on top of my vehicle and I can't help it if you was on top of my vehicle and I reversed and tried to drive forward. I stopped and didn't go to see if anyone was gonna ask for medic because there was at least over 5 different people in this video but not one tried to get medic because the way you speak to people is disrespect and horrible.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(04-22-2017, 02:21 AM)AzzA Wrote: You shot my vehicle to see if it'll hurt me and to see if it was bullet proof. 

People in this video can be witnesses. 

Also, I spawned in, got into the car. You can't arrest me on sight when I spawn in, I got in my vehicle and then you started to Harass me. 

You got to give me time to drive out of the city but you was on top of my vehicle. I didn't do anything because you was on top of my vehicle and I can't help it if you was on top of my vehicle and I reversed and tried to drive forward. I stopped and didn't go to see if anyone was gonna ask for medic because there was at least over 5 different people in this video but not one tried to get medic because the way you speak to people is disrespect and horrible.

Provide evidence, that I shot your car. You are contradicting yourself. 

I will not reply any further as we are just going to go into circles, and you "tried to drive forward" - we can clearly see that you are ramming the vehicle infront of you pretty hard. I believe you broke FearRP and CDM'ed me.
Approved.