Unban Request Hugh JAshul
Your name: Hugh Jashul

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:171919850

Your ban ID:76954

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:RapeRP - Even decided to do it during and after the sit.

Why we should unban you: I didn't clearly hear the admin, too much going on in chat. I would've listen if I heard the admin speak or used a better means of communication
-Involved- I was the one being raped

I think RapeRp must be looked down upon. I gave him serveral warnings not to do it and other people around him did aswell. He was trying to make a joke out of it, but as in the rules state RapeRP is forbidden
This is awaiting the input of the banning staff member. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Involved - Was also raped

I know I shouldn't but I found it funny because of your /me's being used, I still called a staff member whilst I was talking in TS though as you did break a big rule. He clearly told you to stop doing it, at the same time Floodify was dealing with your friend. It might seem like a joke but sometimes people might not take it the way we did, we can make a laugh of it because it was immature, but some may be effected by it in a very different way.
You were originally in a sit. with Floodify, along with your friend who was also banned. He had warned you about the RapeRP. You continued to do it throughout the sit., and then even had the cheek to do it after the sit. I see no reason for you to be unbanned as you clearly do not listen.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]