Blazer2sam's Ban Appeal
Your name: Blazer2sam

Your ban ID: 76955

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153838493

Reason: RapeRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Floodify

Involved: Hugh Jashul

When Reebs first introduced me to the server, FearlessRP, I fell in love with it. The people, admins, and community were great. For the next week my routine had been : wake, attend class, come home and play FearlessRP, sleep, and repeat. I enjoyed the server so much I even thought about donating one day, and I never ever spend money within games. I devoted my time to the server, fell late on a few papers too because of it. I never intended to break a rule on the server, however it was some what my fault I became banned. It was never my intention to preform "-------RP" with in the server. For I was only messing around with other players with the "/me command." I was merely only joking around. I am truly sorry for my wrongs. I am truly saddened by being banned. 

If anything is close to "RapeRP", this is it.       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgqz1hpqIt4

-Blazer2sam  Sleepy

(04-21-2017, 11:59 PM)Jenkmemes Wrote: Dear Blazer2sam,

I totally agree that sometimes jokes can get out of hand. I have had personal experience with this, and it doesn't feel good to be banned for such a silly reason. The "/me " command can be abusive, but a simple warning could have ended this rather long ban. I hope you see my point and achieve justice in your case.

Best regards,
Jenkmemes

I also agree, anything used too much is abusive, but I would rather you a simple warning than a 20 day ban. It is a little extreme to ban someone for words. I would like to see some justice
-Involved-
you were told multiple times by the admin to stop, you knew what you were doing but you carried on...
Wolven

(04-22-2017, 12:15 AM)Wolven Wrote: -Involved-
you were told multiple times by the admin to stop, you knew what you were doing but you carried on...

I nor him didnt hear the admin, there was a lot going on in the chat. It was a big miscommunication Huh
(04-22-2017, 12:15 AM)Wolven Wrote: -Involved-

I don't remember anyone called Wolven being involved, but there were a lot of people.
We appreciate your love for the server, but with that comes the responsibility to read the rules and follow them - which you have failed to do 6 times during your mere 120 hours on the server - hence the bans length.

What you did was rapeRP and you were told to stop. Whilst I was talking with you you were going on about not speaking english and what not, being dismissive of your offence. And you were contunieing with "its not rape if he liked it" etc, which obviously was not true, thus the @-call that we received.

There is no reason for you to be unbanned and you need to take the time to read the rules and take a break. However, I will be courteous and let you reply.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-22-2017, 11:45 AM)Floodify Wrote: We appreciate your love for the server,  but with that comes the responsibility to read the rules and follow them - which you have failed to do 6 times during your mere 120 hours on the server - hence the bans length.

What you did was rapeRP and you were told to stop. Whilst I was talking with you you were going on about not speaking english and what not, being dismissive of your offence. And you were contunieing with "its not rape if he liked it" etc, which obviously was not true, thus the @-call that we received.

There is no reason for you to be unbanned and you need to take the time to read the rules and take a break. However, I will be courteous and let you reply.

Well I guess the only thing I can do at this moment is set up a calendar and wait for the days of boredom to pass. I shall also use this time to study the rules of Fearless RP.
Hopefully then we shall not come across on this section of the forum again then.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify