[Solved] How do I connect my steam account with my forums account
I've recently joined the forums again and have donated on the server but can't find were to connect me steam account to my forums account.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
If you go to >here< you can connect it there.
It's seems I already have access to this so it means it must be linked yet I still don't have the donator status in my name, is it possible for an admin to put it there?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-21-2017, 09:28 PM)Grizzly Wrote: It's seems I already have access to this so it means it must be linked yet I still don't have the donator status in my name, is it possible for an admin to put it there?

If you donated before you linked your steam account, that is why you do not have the rank.
Ok but surely I should still have it because I have donated and I am still an active donator, also can an admin fix this or will I have to donate again before it will update and call me a donator on the forums.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Contact/PM SoulRipper for Donations related questions.
Soul never reply's ever so that's why I made this thread to help attract a Admin or revs attention so the could help
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Admins don't have access to adminCP to change your forum rank. They only have access to ModCP. An SA (of which there are currently none) would normally deal with this. However seeing as there are none. Your best bet is floodify (who has AdminCP privileges) or Soul himself.

Make sure you label the PM Donation Help or something. He'll answer when he has the chance/time.

Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. It usually gets fixed straight away.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will wait 48 Hours for a response before myself or a fellow colleague archives this thread.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<