[Unofficial] Black Thistle International
I have sadly decided to resign since activity is at an all tine low.
I hope you can understand my decision.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Link

[Image: HqN1TBn.png]

[Image: envelope.png]

******You receive a letter in the post******

Spoiler :
We are Combat Eighteen this a letter to all opposing clans.

This is our city, the stock market, weaponry manufacture and businesses will be ours.
Do not step in our way.

Listen you little bellends, we tried to be nice but you just following a crowd pisses us off, a lot.

Maybe you'll receive this letter a little clearer, this City is ours and ours only, mess with that and we'll wipe you out like we're standing on ants.

I hope you receive this letter, lots of hate

Combat Eighteen,

Commander Burrito.

The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jordy, Cox

Making false statements on behalf of Royal Mail, when we used UPS to send the letter? Pathetic little rats.

You say we have a lack of funding, but last time I checked funding had fuck all to do with our weapons armory that we'll use to wipe you inconvenient, pathetic, rats out. We have plenty of funding, but what matters if the armory which is worth more.

I suggest not taking a sly dig at us like that, otherwise I'll personally deliver a letter with one of your mens heads on top.

Lots more hate,

Combat Eighteen,

Commander Burrito
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jordy, Cox, Wolven
Dear scumbags,

Firstly may I address that I will be making a full report on that UPS driver for opening the enclosed letter.
Secondly calling yourself one of the three biggest organisations is a joke. I've myself done bigger shits than your whole 'corporation'.
If you post a stupid comment on our public forum like that again there will be consequences. We may be small sized however our firepower and aim would wipe you off the face of the earth.

I myself as the General of Combat Eighteen do not take lightly to your petty insults and if we see one of your horribly built buildings it will turn to ashes.

Remember who you're messing with.

General Carter

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 4 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Cox, Wolven, Dragnort_
Dear Reader. sorry for the late inactivity of the clan and the clan leader. The clan leader has been out of town on business matters. Sorry for any inconvenience and we will be rising back up in Evo City!
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Dear Reader, The Black Thistle International Headquarters and the ranking structure will undergo work to improve it's current state. In addition to this, we will be recruiting more members and promoting a few current ones to higher positions within the organisation. Thank you for your patience agents.
Any chance this clan is open to new people like me?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Recruitment is open once again. We are recruiting new and determined Agents! If you think you have what it takes then apply! Additionally, you can attend some of our public training sessions or come down and meeting with us at our Headquarters!
Is BTI still alive?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep