Poll: Keep the NPC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep
20.00%
14 20.00%
Don't keep
80.00%
56 80.00%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Property Update - Keep NPC or not
(05-02-2017, 03:44 PM)Tomo Wrote: I thought perhaps having the notice board prop made into an entity which can be placed in certain areas. For example, there could be one on the wall in the ground floor of the apartments which can allow you to buy/rent any of the doors in that building. Likewise, at the motel or in the hotel there could be notice boards on the wall which work similarly to the NPC but they are tucked out of the way on the wall and are only relevant to that specific building.

Otherwise I think putting it in the F1 menu would be far more efficient, despite the lessened realism.

Yeah I like this idea, it will help the problem about buying property across the map and such.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Perhaps just have it so you can open the property manager from anywhere, but you need to be within a certain range in order to purchase it. So say you want a villa house, then you'd have to be in the villa area and it wouldn't be possible to purchase it from say the city. It gives that physical element, yet opens up for people to do more spontaneous purchases for their RPs.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Marvin, DVN, Archer, Tomo
I'd suggest making a menu, perhaps F3 to view all properties at any time. And purchase them at their location like before. Either from looking at the door or with the F3 menu (only if close enough).

...Maybe?
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Archer, Goat
Pool decided. Development shall work on alternative.