Poll: Keep the NPC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep
20.00%
14 20.00%
Don't keep
80.00%
56 80.00%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Property Update - Keep NPC or not
Maybe a /property command as well as the F1 menu? If not. Maybe scatter different NPCs about?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I'd rather not have the property menu in the F1 menu would much rather it was a case of a command such as /property that brings up the multi functional menu that you can manage your property in as well as buy other properties etc. Would be ten times better than an F1 menu addition. F1 already currently takes forever for me to load in to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Not a big fan of NPCs in general
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-21-2017, 05:09 PM)Tomo Wrote: Not a big fan of NPCs in general

Agreed. Seem kinda darkrp ish.
The following 2 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • Haarek, Reebs
I'd suggest adding an F2 or F3 menu or something similar. If that doesn't work, do as Marty said and just make a command.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-21-2017, 05:24 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:09 PM)Tomo Wrote: Not a big fan of NPCs in general

Agreed. Seem kinda darkrp ish.

We have had Zakarias for ages.

OT: I am unsure.. I like the "race" to get a property instead of just being lazy and do it through f1 menu. Whilst an NPC might not be the best of medium to counter that, I think there needs to be a physical element to get a property like there was before (had to get to the actual place).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Tomo
(04-21-2017, 02:49 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: He isnt available everywhere, so it is really hard for people who spawn outside the city to get property. He also blocks areas people RP in.
 We have F1 instead of NPCs
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
What about clicking F# on the door you want to purchase which would open the menu? All I can see is people going to the property they want and buying it there and then anyway via the F1 menu.

Where else could it possibly be?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Haarek
(04-21-2017, 05:50 PM)DVN Wrote: What about clicking F# on the door you want to purchase which would open the menu? All I can see is people going to the property they want and buying it there and then anyway via the F1 menu.

Where else could it possibly be?

F#????

What are we on? A phucking piano?

Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Marty, Rebdogg
(04-21-2017, 03:17 PM)Spear Wrote: If the property menu will be in the F1 menu then sure, remove the NPC.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator