SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41505811

Time in GMT: 9:30

Server: V4B1

Summary:Adverting in OOC

Evidence: http://plays.tv/video/58f9c172d1498851d5...?from=user
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
What was the context of this to begin with? Would it be possible for this to be a joke rather than a blunt advertisement?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
-Involved, was on at the time-

I don't see how this is advertising. It was clearly in the context of a joke. I don't think awe would be stupid enough to actually advertise on the server. Everyone else took it as a joke afterwards and it was ignored, so what's the point of going to the trouble over a joke?
Aye I was in an RV with him at the time and asked what he was doing and he said it was all a joke and as he said a "meme". Think you've taken it out of context.
-I was involved, was playing with MasterNoda-

It was a joke and it wasn't serious in any way. He said it was just a meme, you are taking this way out of context. The website even ends with /kms, which obviously shows that it is just a joke.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Squarespace, Audible, and TheGreatCoursesPlus are all massively advertised on youtubers channels after or before each video. Its basically a meme, just segueing into an advertisment of some sort. If the extension "kms" wasnt a joke enough, I dont know how to make it clearer.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
-Involved, DJ in the Vape Bus with MasterNoda-

It was clearly a joke and not advertising. As he said he put /kms after which basically means "kill my self".
Situation has been reviewed and accused administrator has been spoken to. It was a joke and reference to the infamous meme of youtube sponsorship and not intended as advertising.

Conclusion was that this was no advertising and any accusations of said administrator has been disregarded.

Floodify,
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify