[Image: 5oSUqLO.png]
[Image: rbXC8ct.png]
[Image: zl9fLNo.png]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Random, Divey, Link
Defo Tomo

I also wanna see some of these:

-Anakin (even though it would be weird tonsee Anakin face off against Darth Vader..)

-Qui Gon Jinn

-Plo Koon

-General Grevious

-Jango Fett (Even though he is very similar to Bobba Fett)

-Asajj Ventress

-Cad Bane

I did google some of these, but they seem like cool characters non the less!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Divey, Tomo
Asajj Ventress is my all time favourite from the Clone Wars, hopefully she does get in the game. Would be interesting to see whether she could switch out her dualsaber to two individual sabers like her actual character if she were to be added. It's also a bit stupid that Anakin wasn't prioritised over someone like Vossk, seeing as George Lucas has said the story is about him, but hey ho.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jonas, Tomo
I’m with Divey, I’ve got no idea how Anakin wasn’t a priority addition to this game compared to a couple of the others, but hey ho maybe they’re saving him as part for a big update? General Grevious with his multiple arms and lightsabers would be pretty unique and a very fun person to play as for sure. Mace Windu would be nice because of his colour lightsaber, switch it up a bit add him with his sweet ass purple one, he’s known as one of the best Lightsaber Duellists in Jedi History, so it’s weird he was overlooked too.

One that annoyed me a lot was the fact Obi Wan wasn’t added, like seriously why not?? He’s such a huge character and I’m completely baffled as to why he was overlooked, just doesn’t make sense to me, he’s a must have addition.

Qui Gon Jinn is one of my favourite characters ever on Star Wars, and of it came down to me having the choice of anyone to be added, it’d be him! Imagine him vs Darth Maul, that would be pretty effin cool!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, Divey