STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II
(04-20-2017, 12:40 PM)Joulle Wrote: another money grab, not even considering to buy this

[Image: jew_basic.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Star Wars Battlefront II is one of those games that is forever preserved in our minds as one of the best PS2 games ever
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • dawson270500, Link
This game could be absolutely amazing, but my favourite battlefront will always be the original battlefront 2, also they don't support mods very well one of the reasons the old ones are still so popular today is the mod support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I won't be buying this game, as they fucked up big time on the first one

This is off topic af but I really wish if they're giving us games that are only good for the graphics that they have then that they would release an updated graphics version of childhood classics like the jak and dexter franchise and the first three spyro games and release them on the new consoles Sad
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Random, Dragnort_
REMASTER SPYRO

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • RonniBarker
(04-24-2017, 06:57 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: REMASTER SPYRO

FUCK YEAH
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
As a huge fan of the Star Wars Genre and also the games i am curious what Dice has to offer to us with this next installment of Battlefront  Cheese
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

I really wanted to play Battlefront until I saw that I need a better PC...

guess Battlfefront 2 wont be different but it loos so cool already ;_;
New Gameplay trailer released today. I'm still buzzing for this game.

[Image: tgRQtsH.png]