Lol fearmongering there will be no war.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
USA, heh, not suprised....
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
well America do like to jump into other countries problems, I doubt anything will happen and if it does so what. It wont be a long war for sure. Also Britain will be safe because they aren't that arsed about what's happening in Korea..

I'll sound too much like a tin-foiler but USA and China willingly keep NK alive,so they can sell weapons to South Korea(for US)and NK(China).If they wanted to, they would finish NK in days
Same thing with ISIS and Taliban
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I think stupid unprofessional journalism from media where the story they cover is false etc is more likely to cause ww3 then North Korea making nukes. I read an article where the author said the Moab that was launched had 11 megatons of TNT instead of 11 lmao wars in the past have been started by petty mistakes like this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Archer
World War = No not yet
Cold War = Kinda true if we look around
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • Archer
(04-20-2017, 07:12 PM)[FL:RP]Zedd Wrote: World War = No not yet

I wouldn't call this a Cold War either.

Due to increasing globalization and trade, plus a united fight against ISIS the world has become so much more united. Even China has more or less stopped supporting North Korea, both the United States and China rely on each other economically.

Even if the United States invaded North Korea, I'm sure China would join the United States in the hopes of kicking out Kim in favor of a new "puppet" since China wouldn't want an actual border with NATO or the United States (or any nation supported by them).

The only danger would be Russia but their economy is too crap to do much against the west - they took Crimea but I seriously doubt Putin would want to try moving further into Europe than that. Also, Putin is smart enough to know that nukes won't save him or anyone else, it'll only make the situation worse for him.

Wait a few weeks and this will all be over. And in a few months we'll be in the same position as we are now without anything happening.
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Archer, Eclipze
(04-20-2017, 08:02 PM)Emil Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 07:12 PM)[FL:RP]Zedd Wrote: World War = No not yet

I wouldn't call this a Cold War either.

Due to increasing globalization and trade, plus a united fight against ISIS the world has become so much more united. Even China has more or less stopped supporting North Korea, both the United States and China rely on each other economically.

Even if the United States invaded North Korea, I'm sure China would join the United States in the hopes of kicking out Kim in favor of a new "puppet" since China wouldn't want an actual border with NATO or the United States (or any nation supported by them).

The only danger would be Russia but their economy is too crap to do much against the west - they took Crimea but I seriously doubt Putin would want to try moving further into Europe than that. Also, Putin is smart enough to know that nukes won't save him or anyone else, it'll only make the situation worse for him.

Wait a few weeks and this will all be over. And in a few months we'll be in the same position as we are now without anything happening.

I wish Trump did something. He was placed in the office as he promised to do something. He said he will do something. I hope he does something.
Even if there will be a WW3,ground warfare will be limited,it will be electronic,air and digital battles
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
What classifies a war as a "world war"?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]