Poll: Should the top street garage become non-government as it was before the property update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.91%
20 90.91%
No
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Top street garage non-government
Title of Suggestion: Make v4b1 top street garage non-government

Description:
Make v4b1 top street garage non-government, instead available as a 'Dispatch company building', 'Top Street Garage Company' or something similar.

Why:
The lot is one of the best in the city as it is very spacious, using it in creative ways (as it was before the property update) was quite common, it would be a shame if we can no longer do this. Government entities like the firemen can still purchase the property if it's purchasable, but it should be available for everyone to own.
The following 2 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Timmy
+Support, I was thinking the same thing when the update came out. It is such a nice space to build in.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+support,it has great roleplay potential
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-19-2017, 08:52 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: +Support, I was thinking the same thing when the update came out. It is such a nice space to build in.

Yup thinking the same thing as Finn.
+Support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support

It's hardly used for governmentrp anyways, all people do is just park their fire truck or ambulance inside.
+Support.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support

I really like this idea, not only for regular citizens to RP something more dynamic but more importantly mechanics! Finally they can run a more central based garage which makes more sense.