leon ban
Your name: Leon
Your ban ID: 76892
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103367091
Reason: Breaking FearRP // Extended by Spear
Staff member who banned you: Marvin // Extended by Spear
Reason why you should be unbanned: I don't think it is fair that I got banned for 3 months, I can't read the rules because of my disability. I feel it shouldn't be 3 months, I feel that you should shorten it a bit. I know it has been my 5th ban for FearRP but 3 months is a little too far. I couldn't really explain my situation because I didn't get put into an admin sit.
If you can't unban me then I only ask for it to be shortened, I feel 3 months is too much.
Hello Leon!

I saw phased in jails, where I saw a ongoing Raid, After the suspect died, you ran towards the exit of the Prison, an officer came and told you to go back in jails, where you then started to run around and scream, with no intention to go back into the jails. Therefore you broke FearRP as he had a gun pointed at you.

As you state about you cant read the rules because of your disability. I understand that, but Its quite hard for me to understand how you multiple times have been making @ calls about people breaking FearRP yet you still do it yourself, just to afterwards saying that you dont know what FearRP is?

I dont think your ban is either invalid or to harsh because you had 9 bans before, which 4 of them (5 with this) is for FearRP.

Secondly off, I dont feel like this ban should be either shortened or removed, as you yesterday evening/night started to insult me multiple times when I was friendly trying to tell you what and why you got banned, Yet you still insulted me and kept in screaming shit towards me?

Therefore I see no reason for you to be unbanned!

Thanks!
Marvin
Hello Leon!

You have recieved a total amount of 10 bans and 27 blacklists. 5 of these bans you received for breaking fearRP. You've also been warned for this a multiple times. Yet you still do not follow said rule. Therefore, you received a 3 months ban.

We will not remove your ban and neither will we shorten your ban. Hopefully you will learn from your mistake.

Denied