Unban Request: GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:39360696[/b]

Your ban ID: 76902

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: [FL] Brikaas

So I changed my bind key for my "/job Criminal" and forgot about it. I can understand that I powergamed but it wasn't on purpose nor did i do it to minge around. Why would you give me a five day ban for a simple mistake. I have seen records being removed due to simple mistakes likes this. I dont understand why its even 5 days, the video i posted even shows it was a mistake and as soon as i realised i changed it. I never changed it for the intent  to break the rules. Its a very simple mistake and you are baning me for it. In my eyes this is just silly, baning me for a mistake.

Edit: My last ban was over 9 months ago. So why is this so long?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good morning,

Powergaming isn't allowed and you know that damm well, just cause you made a mistake isn't my problem and isn't any other staffs problem.

It is your problem that you forgot what keybinding it is, its your problem that you didn't remember what key it was binded to.

You were clearly powergaming in that situation by switching to "Criminal" and gunning a officer down seconds later.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Im admiting that. But why such a harsh ban for a simple mistake thats made by alot of poeple?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good afternoon,

With a small discussion with other staff member, we came to the conclusion to Deny your unban request.
You should have know better with the amount of hours you have and with the amount of bans you already got.

You made a mistake, you need to fix that yourself.

Goodbye and see you soon,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]