"Banned" from server by exploit.
I was playing on the rp server ten minutes ago, and a fella said something along the lines Woah check it out <url here>, then someone else said that was pretty funny. I didn't really think anything about it, just opened the url.
Immediately, as the blank page loaded, my game disconnected with the reason "added to ban list".

On any other server I'd be worried, but I know that's not how it works on FL. I also checked the ban list. I'm not on the list.
Both garrysmod and steam is now unable to get ANY contact with the server.

Has anyone encountered this before? I'm sure someone else who was playing on the server has this problem too. I seriously hope the person who did this gets banned. I sadly don't have his name or steamid.

I got the link to what did it. Any admin that could help can just pm me here. I'm leaving for Israel tomorrow, so if we can't fix this today it'll have to wait.
(12-18-2011, 10:23 AM)Sweet Bro Wrote: I was playing on the rp server ten minutes ago, and a fella said something along the lines Woah check it out <url here>, then someone else said that was pretty funny. I didn't really think anything about it, just opened the url.
Immediately, as the blank page loaded, my game disconnected with the reason "added to ban list".

On any other server I'd be worried, but I know that's not how it works on FL. I also checked the ban list. I'm not on the list.
Both garrysmod and steam is now unable to get ANY contact with the server.

Has anyone encountered this before? I'm sure someone else who was playing on the server has this problem too. I seriously hope the person who did this gets banned. I sadly don't have his name or steamid.

I got the link to what did it. Any admin that could help can just pm me here. I'm leaving for Israel tomorrow, so if we can't fix this today it'll have to wait.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...1#pid62791

It's been a long time.
Thanks. It's a shame to see there's no fix for this.
I'm just glad that I didn't click it, damn, I wouldn't bother clicking the link though.
It's been a long time.