Player report on $5 mouse.
Name of player: $5 Mouse Sad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28442314

Time in GMT: Around 10pm.

Server: v4b1

Summary: FailRp:
Basically $5 mouse was a police officer and pulled me over for recklessly driving, i complied and stepped out of my vehicle, he arrested me but it glitched and did not send me to jail so then he got into my car and i jumped in with him so he could take me to jail, as i do this he jumped out and tells me to leave my vehicle so i started to record, you then see $5 mouse driving really fast past nexus garage and crash into another police car. My jail time was up so i spawned back in the city and saw him driving me car away from nexus so i run towards him and he hits me. You can then hear him tell CPT Karter that he "I was impounding the car" then he said "i was looking at the car".

Evidence: https://youtu.be/vdw3BPk8D_c
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
On behalf of 5$ mouse/Feasty (as he is suspended for 3 more days on the forums) he was trying to park the car for you, at shopping street, and the reason you got hit was because you lagged. None the less you literally RUN out on the street, and you're gonna blame me for it? I also called a paramedic.
I'm not reporting him for the fact he ran me over? I'm reporting him for failrp, instead of impounding my car he drove it recklessly through the city and ended up running my over with the excuse "i was looking at the car". A police officer can not leave a prisoner out in the streets whilst he takes their car into the city for them to "spawn back". The fact that he said he was parking my car for me just proves he admits to FailRp right?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-17-2017, 10:46 PM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: I'm not reporting him for the fact he ran me over? I'm reporting him for failrp, instead of impounding my car he drove it recklessly through the city and ended up running my over with the excuse "i was looking at the car". A police officer can not leave a prisoner out in the streets whilst he takes their car into the city for them to "spawn back". The fact that he said he was parking my car for me just proves he admits to FailRp right?
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(i am not involved in this i'll just post on behalf of mouse as he's suspended) "Azza, first of all why the fuck are you writing in this post. You are clearly not involvent, and it just shows how much u want to ban me so you go everywhere. Also, there was another cop there next to you. I took the car, just park it, as I said. So no, not really FailRP when there was another officer there. And I wasn't really parking it there for you to "spawn back". I wanted to park the car at shopping street as a gesture. I couldn't know you spawned there after 10 seconds.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Jess.xoxo (STEAM_0:1:28442314) was found guilty of - FailRP
Jess.xoxo will be issued a Verbal Warning for - FailRP

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.