[Solved] Mustang and ambulance missing textures
(04-18-2017, 01:33 PM)Midget Wrote: It needs to be fixed, almost all new players have these errors and it is simply not acceptable. We can't have new players go spend an extra hour verifying integrity of game cache and re-downloading materials.

That doesn't even fix the problem.
(04-19-2017, 01:56 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 01:33 PM)Midget Wrote: It needs to be fixed, almost all new players have these errors and it is simply not acceptable. We can't have new players go spend an extra hour verifying integrity of game cache and re-downloading materials.

That doesn't even fix the problem.

Obviously something needs to be done then.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Robbtja
The mustang has "black-purple" texture on it because anything else except Skin 1 (1st skin) is purple black. Switching to skin 1 should fix the problem for now, though we should fix it by making atleast all the skins the same or something later on.
(04-20-2017, 05:35 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: The mustang has "black-purple" texture on it because anything else except Skin 1 (1st skin) is purple black. Switching to skin 1 should fix the problem for now, though we should fix it by making atleast all the skins the same or something later on.

Do you know anything about the ambulance? Some textures work like the interiors. Is there a custom exterior texture like evocity emergency blah blah?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Gonna check ambulance I guess
I've got the same problem, deleteing the following folders: DownloadS, addons, materials and cache fixed the pearlescent errors but doesn't seem to fix these.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Try resubbing to the vehicles in the workshop and subbing to the skin on the workshop for the ambulance.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Is this issue resolved yet, Siphon?

You have 24 hours to respond to this thread otherwise I will close and archive it.

Many thanks, Eclipze
Fearless Teacher
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I have the same issue and it would be cool if people are still able trying to help me ^^.
(04-26-2017, 07:56 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Is this issue resolved yet, Siphon?

You have 24 hours to respond to this thread otherwise I will close and archive it.

Many thanks, Eclipze
Fearless Teacher

Nope, still not working. Tried downloading everything many times and dome everything. Asked couple times on server with no help.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]