[Solved] Mustang and ambulance missing textures
Question 
As the title says, ambulance and mustang have missing textures. I downloaded all addons and tried to re-download them aswell, but these two remain broken.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • NIGGERCUNTFAG
Click on the link provided below and click subscribe to all if you haven't got them all already.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=766519311
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • NIGGERCUNTFAG
I subscribed to them and problem is still existing.
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • NIGGERCUNTFAG
I know the new update is causing issues. Maybe try unsubscribing then subscribe again if not put Gmod in development more.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • NIGGERCUNTFAG
The mustang actually has missing textures. Even in the official addon. I guess the owner never bothered to make a skin for it?
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • NIGGERCUNTFAG
(04-17-2017, 08:51 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: The mustang actually has missing textures. Even in the official addon. I guess the owner never bothered to make a skin for it?

What about the ambulance? I have tried re-installing the addons many times, but it never fixes it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hmm, I'm not too sure.

Make sure you allow all the downloads from the server, caused me some issues before.

I think it's under options and then multiplayer
Did you try to go in developer mode?
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Verify the integrity of the game cache. I know the models on the server aren't standard with the game but sometimes stuff like that just puts everything back in place.
It needs to be fixed, almost all new players have these errors and it is simply not acceptable. We can't have new players go spend an extra hour verifying integrity of game cache and re-downloading materials.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.