Hello Old Friends
Your name: [PG-Dev] Psycho Bro HD

Your ban ID: 72127

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:130072019

Reason: It was my 15th ban and I was told to move on

Staff member who banned you: Falco

Reason why you should be unbanned: I haven't played in Fearless RP since June 2016. I was a horrible human being but over the past year I have developed as a human being, been accepted into many staff teams, developed 2 successful servers, worked as super admin in 3 servers and on Elysian Gaming which is one of the most popular servers. After I resigned form EG Staff and left EG forever i was like "Hey, U know what. Id love to see Fearless RP and see how they are doing". So here I am guys. Some of you old members might remember me. Fearless was the first ever DarkRP I visited and stayed in for a long time. I loved this server so much and there was a lot that I had accomplished. After I got banned from Fearless I started a new exciting journey as staff on another server. Since then ive developed as a person and feel like the need to see my old buddies back at Fearless. I'd love to come back into your server please.

I remember you Spear, u were a good guy Smile
Hello Psycho!

I see you got banned for reconnecting to avoid the NLR timer, being your 15th ban. This ban was given on 2016-06-19 which is around 10 months ago. It has been a while indeed.

I'll take this discussion with the staff team. Expect an answer this week.

Be patient, thanks.
(04-17-2017, 07:45 PM)Spear Wrote: Hello Psycho!

I see you got banned for reconnecting to avoid the NLR timer, being your 15th ban. This ban was given on 2016-06-19 which is around 10 months ago. It has been a while indeed.

Be patient, thanks.

Thanks Spear. Ur one of the oldest staff members I know. Thank you for your reply
(04-17-2017, 10:00 PM)psycho bro HD Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 07:45 PM)Spear Wrote: Hello Psycho!

Be patient, thanks.

Thanks Spear. Ur one of the oldest staff members I know. Thank you for your reply. Can't believe you are not Super Admin yet.
Hello again.

Apologies for taking so long We are currently discussing your unban request. We'll get back to you with a conclusion soon.
(04-24-2017, 11:57 AM)Spear Wrote: Hello again.

Apologies for taking so long  We are currently discussing your unban request. We'll get back to you with a conclusion soon.

Its fine man take as long as you need. I'm a changed person. Before fearless I didn't really know what Gmod is and honestly since i was banned from fearless i joined different servers to staff on them. Ive changed Fearless. I'm a lot different now.
Hello Psycho Bro HD!

Since you recieved your permanent ban almost a year ago you'll be given a chance to show your improvements. Consider not to break any rules as that will give you bigger consequences due to your wide ban record. The ban has been lifted. Welcome back!

Approved