UBR
Posting on behalf of D4RBJ:

Your nameCheese4RBJ

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:65189543

Your ban ID:69209

Banned by:Hitman

ReasonToungerop spamming stoves to crash server

Involved:None

Why we should unban you:Ok so I will keep this short.It has been almost 2 years after I have been banned.I think that I am ready to come back to the servers and have some more fun I have changed a lot and I am not still that kid that would kill everyone he would see.
Thank you! 
Its been a little over a year, not two years for one. People dont change significantly over the course of a year either, especially not ones that were permed for attempting to crash the server. I will bring this up with the other admins, however. Expect a response in a few days.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
All this time that I have been banned from fl I have playied on other semi serious - serious rp and I am pretty sure I have changed a lot if you give me this chance I will prove it to you
Involved - I was the administrator who banned you at the time.

Your ban history shows that you never took the server seriously. Why should the current staff team give you another chance and if you want to come back so badly why'd you try to crash the server in the first place?

RDM, disrespecting people and jumping down the elevator is different than deliberately trying to cause the server harm. If I remember correctly you were on v2d, on the quartermaster floor spamming stoves as desk secretary.

You're honestly going to have to do a whole lot better than "I've changed" to be granted a second chance by the current team.

As Noda said, people don't change that much over the course of a year. There are/were people on Fearless given many "second chances" , yes repeat offenders that the team gave mercy and tried to give them another shot and it turned right around and bit them in the ass. Those people remain permed today.

Let me ask you this. What prompted you to want to suddenly return to Fearless?

Why wait until now to try to get unbanned?

Exactly how have you changed and why do you deserve another shot?
First of all I would like to thank you for the quick reply.

I would like to start off with the reason to why I wanted to rejoin Fearless. A few months back I got in contact with some old friends that I used to play with on FL and we talked about all the things we did on FL. I thought about trying to get unbanned since I really enjoyed playing and spending my time on there. I made so many great friends that I still have who I am today and It has changed me quite a bit as a person.

I waited until now cause I was not even sure with myself, I wanted to make sure I read through all the rules and made sure I would not fuck up like I did again. I was really stupid and I really regret all my actions, they were childish and I have no clue why I even did it. But now I am 100% sure that I have changed enough and that I fully understand the rules and am ready to rejoin the community as a member once more.

I think I have changed because I have matured in the time that I have been suspended from FL. I want to show that I am ready to rejoin and begin again with a fresh start. I accept what I did was wrong and I have learnt from my mistakes. I would really love to be able to rejoin FL since I made so many great friends there and I have loads of great memories of fun times with me and my friends. If I get this chance I can prove to everyone that I have changed and am a new person.
After a staff vote, we have decided to deny this appeal.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]