Change the trial admin icon back to a smiley
(04-16-2017, 02:29 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: -support

Don't fix what isn't broke

go back to discord and don't come back
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • RonniBarker
No point, it'd just be a waste of time that could be spent on something else.
-Support

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 01:17 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: No point, it'd just be a waste of time that could be spent on something else.
-Support

I wouldn't class this as a waste of time, I'm no developer but from what I know it definitely won't take long to switch the icons back?
(04-20-2017, 01:18 PM)DVN Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 01:17 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: No point, it'd just be a waste of time that could be spent on something else.
-Support

I wouldn't class this as a waste of time, I'm no developer but from what I know it definitely won't take long to switch the icons back?
It won't take long but there's no point there's nothing wrong with the ruby it looks more professions in my eyes.
The secs could be working on something else other than switching icons back and forth.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 01:23 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
-Support

It won't take long but there's no point there's nothing wrong with the ruby it looks more professions in my eyes.
The secs could be working on something else other than switching icons back and forth.

Ah I understand now, I know what you mean but if majority of the community would rather see the icon changed it won't be a waste of time. The diamond is hardly distinguishable on the TAB menu for me as well, just does't stand out enough like the smiley did.
+Support
(04-20-2017, 01:25 PM)DVN Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 01:23 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 01:17 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: -Snip-
-Snip-
-Snip-

Ah I understand now, I know what you mean but if majority of the community would rather see the icon changed it won't be a waste of time. The diamond is hardly distinguishable on the TAB menu for me as well, just does't stand out enough like the smiley did.
Eh - I like it to be frank; smiley looks a bit weird but I won't persist.

-Removed by Steven8ken
+support
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Neutral
Smiley would look nice, but I've sort of got used to the ruby now.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+SUPPORT
I want the smiley face Sad 
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."