UBR: Kmaster
"Your name: Kmaster

Your blacklist ID: 91935 / 91934

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Reason: Shooting police as citizen, stealing vehicles on the mainstreet.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all i wanna say i was picklocking the wheel clamp of my OWN vehicle, the lack effort of the staff member who dealt the PR wasn't even asking me if it was my vehicle or if i was picklocking the wheelclamp or the vehicle, second i wanna say i've already explained my situation about the shootout and the job title and still the trail admin didn't mention anything about it, the shooting: "i didn't realize you had a tazer i was in firstperson and i heard you so i decided to pull a gun when i pulled a gun you pulled yours under my point and started shooting" and the job title: "Also about the citizen job title i thought i did change it i wrote down "criminal" and i forgot to apply "change" ".

The trail admin rushed into the PR without questioning anything and lack of effort in the PR just made him think i was stealing vehicles
Firstly, it's your responsibility to set your job title and you didn't so you were punished for it.

Secondly, whether you were stealing the vehicle or pick locking your own vehicles clamp doesn't matter. Either way, you are committing an equally bad crime, on the main street, in plain view of police.

Yes, I admit, I did not realise that you were picking your own clamp but either way you are breaking the rules.

Lastly, you were not punished for the FearRp as no instruction was given so that is irrelevant.
Denied as per UBR Rule 6.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]