Unban Request For A Friend
Your name: Jewish Cowboy

Your ban ID:  76834

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163807967

Reason: 'Fuck you wanker ban me for and week aswell', Staff Disrespect // Your wish is my command

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: This Is Donald Trump, My Appeal To Be Unbanned Was Accepted A Few Hours Ago. I Don't Mind Being Denied But I Am Doing This For A Friend Who Was Banned Yesterday For Three Weeks. The Reason I Am Here Is To Appeal For His Unbanning, As He Doesn't Know How To And As He Did Not Mean To Ask For A Ban So I Apologise For His Offensive Language And Profanity, He Was Attempting To Stick Up For Me And Someone Else Who Were Banned, Therefore The Remarks Came Forward. I Don't Mind Whether Reebs Or Another Admin Deny My Request But I'd Rather The Ban Be Shorted To One Week Or So. Thanks For Your Time And Your Consideration Would Be Much Appreciated. Thanks.
Your friend decided to disrespect me multiple times in Global OOC chat, mere minutes after you were banned for the same thing. He knew full well what the risks and consequences could be, and he did it anyway, therefore he was suspended.

That said, if your friend is interested in an in an appeal, he may post one himself.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]