ffffReebs Unban Request
Wink 
Your name: ffffReebs

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:155765207[/b]

Your ban ID: 76832

Banned by: 
[FL] Reebs

Reason: Mass propkill, threatening to kill me, ToS. Changing jobs to avoid me MULTIPLE times, no intent to RP. Bye bye!

Involved: Me and Jewish Cowboy

Why we should unban you: Inspiration is a stimulating feeling that we seek to motivate us, to continue pressing forward through hardships and to find meaning amidst chaos. What inspires us is sometimes found in the rarest of forms. It is sometimes in plain sight. It is often stumbled upon without intention, and it is sometimes graciously handed to us in the form of wise words, spoken by experienced and influential minds. For those who are feeling aimlessly lost in the journey to find themselves, those who are feeling stuck under the darkest clouds waiting for a ray of sunshine and those who simply need a dose of encouragement, heed these words of wisdom. From some of the most gifted minds to the greatest influencers of our generation. I want to Inspire and thrive on this server please take into consideration my time writing this. This is my favourite server on all of this prosperous game. My sadness goes out to everyone I affected, my apology goes a thousand miles.
Hello Ogza,

While your copy pasta speech is motivating, it does not provide sufficient reasoning for me to even consider lifting your suspension. You've broken the Fearless Terms of Service, section one, subsection twelve (see below) by threatening to kill me.

[Image: 332fb0ed24b4455ca66c3e9c4eef0d09.png]

You also stated something along the lines of "If you suspend me, this server will not be up by morning".

I have a few questions for you, which I would like you to answer:

Why should I consider unbanning you when you break our Terms of Service, as well as threatening the stability of the server?

What can you bring to the community if you were to have your suspension lifted?

How can I, in addition to the rest of the team, be sure that this is an isolated incident and will never happen again?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
First off Reebs thanks for the reply, In no way did I threaten you kill or harm you in any way. I don't know where you got that claim from.

When I commented about the stability of the server, It was in a joking context which I though you would have got, clearly not. I can guaranty to you that I would not have the patience or time to do anything to this server.

I can bring a Cool guy called OGZA to the server, who I have been told is a very nice and harmless guy.

You can be sure it was isolated by the fact I have taken time out of my day to create this, would you really think I would go into this much effort to get unbanned If I didn't like the server?

Thanks a lot,

Ollie Smile
This will be discussed internally. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(04-15-2017, 08:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: This will be discussed internally. Your patience is appreciated.

Any progress?
(04-16-2017, 11:47 PM)ogza Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 08:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: This will be discussed internally. Your patience is appreciated.

Any progress?

I am not at my PC right now. I'll update you when I can.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hello, after internal discussion, the team has unanimously voted that you will remain banned.

That said, denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran