Report : Kmaster
Video 
Name of player: Kmaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Time in GMT: -

Server: v4b1

Summary: FailRP : Using gun as a Citizen , FearRP : When I'm pointing tazer gun behind of him, he pulled his gun. (I told the sitaution to Teacher and he said FearRP still applies, that's why I'm posting that.)

Evidence:

i didn't realize you had a tazer i was in firstperson and i heard you so i decided to pull a gun when i pulled a gun you pulled yours under my point and started shooting which is fearrp applies to you too
Also about the citizen job title i thought i did change it i wrote down "criminal" and i forgot to apply "change"
Hello Kmaster,

When I have tazer gun in my hands, I believe I'm not under FearRP. Also when I pulled my gun, I didn't shot you until you start shooting.
After reviewing the evidence, Kmaster has been found guilty of shooting police as a Citizen, stealing vehicles as a citizen and stealing vehicles on the mainstreet. He will receive a 3 hour weapons and black market items blacklist and a 1 day suspension from the servers.

He did not break fearRp as no instruction was given via voice or typed communications.

Thank you for the report.

Approved
Moved