Unban Request
Shocked 
Your name:       Donald Trump            

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:156051474                               I Choose Option A Please. Thanks.

Your ban ID: 76833

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: Staff disrespect, homophobia, both in Global OOC. Not here to RP. Enjoy your week.

Involved: Dosh

Why we should unban you: I Going To Be Honest, I've Been Banned Before Three Other Times For FailRP, Which Were In My Opinion, Understandable As I Didn't Follow The Rules. However, I Was Enjoying My Time, Running Around The Streets, Patrolling, As A Police Officer, All Of A Sudden, I Get Dragged Over To You By Your Physics Gun And You Got Rid Of My Access From Weapons For Two Hours. The Reason I Want To Get Unbanned Is I  Don't Know Why. I Understand That I Was Disrespecting You Quite Alot In The Chat As You Were Kind Of Ignoring Me, Which In A Sense, Pissing Me Off, Hence The Homophobic Remarks . I Apologise For This And I Believe I Don't Deserve Another Chance To Be Apart Of Roleplay. Thanks.  
Hello,

The reason I dragged you with my Physgun was because you shot me as I picked another user up to have a conversation with them regarding a separate situation. I brought you both to a roof and blacklisted you for shooting me during an admin sit, and set you back down. As I was continuing to deal with the other user, I was unable to help you, and only after I suspended him was I again free to deal with other situations, at which point, I see you saying the following, which I have censored the homophobic word that you used, in addition to the other messages before you were suspended:

[Image: 352b422f2a5a4fe1897723c7d4ef68bc.png]

It was at this point that it was clear to me that you had no intention to RP, and I decided to suspend you.

Now, onto the subject of the appeal: I'd be willing to give you a second chance, so you have two options here:
Option A: I will lift your ban, in exchange for a 4-hour OOC blacklist.The ban will remain on record for future reference.
Option B: The ban will remain, and the ban will remain on record. No OOC blacklist will be applied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(04-15-2017, 03:14 AM)Reebs Wrote: Hello,

The reason I dragged you with my Physgun was because you shot me as I picked another user up to have a conversation with them regarding a separate situation. I brought you both to a roof and blacklisted you for shooting me during an admin sit, and set you back down. As I was continuing to deal with the other user, I was unable to help you, and only after I suspended him was I again free to deal with other situations, at which point, I see you saying the following, which I have censored the homophobic word that you used, in addition to the other messages before you were suspended:

[Image: 352b422f2a5a4fe1897723c7d4ef68bc.png]

I Choose Option A Please. Thanks.
Approved. Your ban has been lifted, and your blacklist has been applied. Be thankful I decided to offer you this second chance, as not many people get chances like this.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]