Unfair ban snigelpojken
Your name:Snigel

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:73513458

Your ban ID:76819

Banned by:[FL] Jonas

Reason:Breaking FearRP, shot someone while he had another guy under gunpoint.

Involved:rUKKA

Why we should unban you:I feel like this ban was unfair. I didn't really have a chance to explain anything at all on that rooftop and I could barely hear what Jonas was saying. I had been mugged legit 30 seconds before anything escalated. rUUKA mugs me off 500 dollars and I walk away after being mugged but 10 seconds after that I return with a shotgun ready to get revenge on rUKKA but while he is focusing on the officer. He has the officer under gunpoint while I go behind him and guns him down with a shotgun. I understand why you feel like its FearRP but i really dont see how since I had NO connection with the officer and really didnt give a shit about the police, my character was a ruthless criminal why would I care if he gunned down the officer after he had already had a huge shootout with the police. In my opinion it would be fearrp if the officer somehow mattered to me but its not like he did. In my eyes it was now or never to kill rUKKA and the cop happened to be there.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Not Involved

Warned

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]
also i would prefer if Jonas wasnt the one handling the unban request.
Hello,

It's not a choice wether or not i will handle this case.

You do not deserve an unban because you clearly broke fearrp by killing Rukka while he had the officer under gunpoint, it does not matter if he's your friend or not, it still applies, you made an innocent man die.

You even admitted to doing that, aswell as you have said in the UBR.

So explain to me again, why should we unban you when you clearly broke the rules?, a rule that you knew of?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-14-2017, 07:52 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

It's not a choice wether or not i will handle this case.

You do not deserve an unban because you clearly broke fearrp by killing Rukka while he had the officer under gunpoint, it does not matter if he's your friend or not, it still applies, you made an innocent man die.

You even admitted to doing that, aswell as you have said in the UBR.

So explain to me again, why should we unban you when you clearly broke the rules?, a rule that you knew of?

What do you mean you made an innocent man die? I killed Rukka before he even laid a hand on the officer.
Also, from my knowledge it has always been that the rule applies when the got someone valuable to you under gunpoint. A random officer won't really matter to me I couldnt give a shit if the officer died or not, but luckily my godlike aim kept him alive Smile also why are you so triggerhappy with bans? You banned me when I could barely hear what you was saying? I dont even know what the fuck I admitted to ingame, you were refunding his kevlar vest and when you said something very quiet ingame and started typing I thought you were going to refund me mine aswell but instead you just handed me a ban straight up.

A shame there is no -rep button on this forum because I would give it to you Smile
Also, if an officer arrests my friend I am allowed to kill the officer even thought fearrp applies on my friend, so to be honest it should be allowed killing someone who has a gun towards a cop since it's basically the same shit just reversed situation.
(04-14-2017, 08:01 PM)Snigel Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 07:52 PM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-

You could of gotten the officer killed, he was innocent. It is and will always be FearRP. Does not matter to be someone valuable, if it's not, it can be borderline RDM aswell as FearRP.

You cannot assume that "i'm triggerhappy with bans", you have to backup your facts. You where punished correctly, and you clearly heard what i said, because you admittet to it. Let me remind you lying is not tolorated.

I still do not see a reason to unban you, and with that attitude of yours, you're not going anywhere.

Snigelpojken Wrote:Also, if an officer arrests my friend I am allowed to kill the officer even thought fearrp applies on my friend, so to be honest it should be allowed killing someone who has a gun towards a cop since it's basically the same shit just reversed situation.

No it is not allowed to kill an officer if he has your friend under FearRP, because then you would be breaking FearRP aswell, if you've done that you've broken the rules again.

I still see no good reason to unban you, and the fact you admittet to it just makes you even more guilty. We have a rule that states you cannot post a UBR if you know you broke the rules.
(04-15-2017, 07:19 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 08:01 PM)Snigel Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 07:52 PM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-

You could of gotten the officer killed, he was innocent. It is and will always be FearRP. Does not matter to be someone valuable, if it's not, it can be borderline RDM aswell as FearRP.

You cannot assume that "i'm triggerhappy with bans", you have to backup your facts. You where punished correctly, and you clearly heard what i said, because you admittet to it. Let me remind you lying is not tolorated.

I still do not see a reason to unban you, and with that attitude of yours, you're not going anywhere.

Snigelpojken Wrote:Also, if an officer arrests my friend I am allowed to kill the officer even thought fearrp applies on my friend, so to be honest it should be allowed killing someone who has a gun towards a cop since it's basically the same shit just reversed situation.

No it is not allowed to kill an officer if he has your friend under FearRP, because then you would be breaking FearRP aswell, if you've done that you've broken the rules again.

I still see no good reason to unban you, and the fact you admittet to it just makes you even more guilty. We have a rule that states you cannot post a UBR if you know you broke the rules.

The fact that you cant let another admin handle the case says a lot about you and your administration.
(04-15-2017, 12:39 PM)Snigel Wrote: The fact that you cant let another admin handle the case says a lot about you and your administration.

Hello.

You did not answer what i said, and you're avoiding everything i said, keep this on topic, and do as I say.

With your attitude, it seems like you don't wish to be unbanned.
(04-15-2017, 01:09 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 12:39 PM)Snigel Wrote: The fact that you cant let another admin handle the case says a lot about you and your administration.

Hello.

You did not answer what i said, and you're avoiding everything i said, keep this on topic, and do as I say.

With your attitude, it seems like you don't wish to be unbanned.

I'm sorry about the attitude but it's not really relevant, I am unbanned from the servers but I stilll want to keep the UBR open for removal of record. I think a ban like this is really unnecessary and to be honest, after a 2 year break, you should of let me handled this ingame instead of taking it to forums, but what do you want me to do?