UBR Lucky Luke
Your name: [FL:RP] Lucky Luke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Your ban ID: 76809

Banned by: [FL:T] Marvin

Reason: BRA (79587) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: Robbtja,Jarvan,CPT.Karter and maybe more...

Why we should unban you: I know that you will not believe me but I really didn't know that the man  who was next to Robbtja was a Criminal,it was so dark at the moment on my screen that I thought he was an Officer.I apologize.And I am colorblind so blue and black are same for me. I apologize if there is no more evidence.If I saw this guy with a gun I thought he was a bit blind,cause I saw robbtja and the other one,they pointed a gun on the guy with handcuffs (In video you can see how dark the heaven was) I thought he pointed it to Jarvan.Alright then I killed him and went back and saw how he pointed it on me and then I shot on him and killed the other one too! So I apologize that I killed you in a hostage situation but I thought the guy who pointed a gun on you was an officer
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User not involved.

Warned.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Hello Lucky Luke!

You killed a criminal when his group had an officer under gunpoint, which makes this into a hostage situation. That you run and shoot the criminal, while your fellow officers life is in danger, you are causing it to be way more endangered, and you have to be scared for his life..

Its being dark and unable to see the difference between your fellow officer or the criminals in not an excuse to break FearRP and kill in a hostage situation..

Therefor I see no reason why you should be unbanned

Thanks!
Marvin
No Problem!
Unban request reviewed and denied.

You where found to be guilty, and it's not "dark like heavens", It is light enough to see that he had a gun on him, so FearRP would be on. Just because you don't completely know, does not matter. It's your own fault for not updating yourself on the rules.

The ban will remain.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]