): I Will miss you guys
(04-13-2017, 01:05 PM)CandyCane Wrote: Okay, let's get the "flirting" thing out of the way. Awestruck was talking to me and Emily about something that happened yesterday. He wasn't flirting at all. Could you please at least listen to a conversation before accusing him of something.

But I thought...
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 9 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Yonno, ELAD, DreeBott, Tomo, Jonas, Iraqi Eagle, JessicaCandyX, Marvin, Panda
Awestruck, you naughty little minge.. how dare you 'flirt' with two girls! It's against the rules!

[Image: Ban.gif]

In all due seriousness, take care. It's a shame you don't like the administrators on Fearless.

EDIT:

Ooh, nice signature Mr Rebelz ?
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 3 users Like Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Rebdogg, JessicaCandyX, Archer
What the fuck is this thread?
Do you think we're all little muppets who are scared to say their Opinion? PHA

I DONT LIKE PIZZA

SEE
IM NOT SCARED!
The following 4 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • JessicaCandyX, Rebdogg, Random, Janzo 火
(04-13-2017, 01:05 PM)CandyCane Wrote: Okay, let's get the "flirting" thing out of the way. Awestruck was talking to me and Emily about something that happened yesterday. He wasn't flirting at all. Could you please at least listen to a conversation before accusing him of something.

(04-13-2017, 01:06 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

But I thought...

aww look their even flirting now. You two, I mean three love birds.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Exotic, Rebdogg, Divey
Seems like all the old players get my point.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Update: I Did get banned for 24 hours btw..
(04-13-2017, 01:08 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Awestruck, you naughty little minge.. how dare you 'flirt' with two girls! It's against the rules!

[Image: Ban.gif]

In all due seriousness, take care. It's a shame you don't like the administrators on Fearless.

EDIT:

Ooh, nice signature Mr Rebelz ?

I made it myself Thankyou Smile
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Yeah we saw that coming.
Another update: I Was unbanned for some reason?