(04-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Marty Wrote: -Support

Big enough space already.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(04-14-2017, 08:53 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: +support

I'm lazy and can't be arsed walking back
Or just allow one to change his player model anywhere, any time.
This could be used to role play well. For example one could change in to their work clothes, once his work ends for the day he could change back to his own clothes.

If you're afraid of people changing their player model to minge, then restrict that, but let me change my clothes any time and anywhere.
(04-15-2017, 11:25 PM)Joulle Wrote: Or just allow one to change his player model anywhere, any time.
This could be used to role play well. For example one could change in to their work clothes, once his work ends for the day he could change back to his own clothes.

If you're afraid of people changing their player model to minge, then restrict that, but let me change my clothes any time and anywhere.

I like the idea of changing your clothing but should have a wait timer like when changing to a suit.
Changing model should be restricted to the spawn area though.
(04-15-2017, 11:35 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 11:25 PM)Joulle Wrote: Or just allow one to change his player model anywhere, any time.

I like the idea of changing your clothing but should have a wait timer like when changing to a suit.
Changing model should be restricted to the spawn area though.

Criminals can also role play it and take new clothes from their car trunk to get away with crime.
I guess we could make it a bit bigger, but how big? When would it be big enough?

I think you'll just have to take a momemt when you spawn.
-Support
+support
Wolven

+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator