[Unofficial] Exxon Corporation
??????????

Special Thanks to Velsar
for the signature
(04-20-2017, 07:35 PM)Emily Wrote: ??????????

Clans are long-time business,applications can take weeks.
If you're impatient,then you're not really fit for Clan RP
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(IC)

NAME: Mark Robson
TRAITS: Vivacious, Stern, Outgoing
PREVIOUS WORK HISTORY (IF ANY): I used to work with a Company called BLUE-SHIFT doing various things though unable to speak of.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR EXXON: I wish to enhance my skills in anyway I can within the Company and I have seen the professionalism in recent times and wish to be apart.

(OOC)

HOURS: 190
RPP: 1
BANS: 0
BLACKLISTS: 3
CLAN HISTORY (IF ANY): Member of Blue Shift until it was inactive.
DONATOR: YES

ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10;
ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS: 10
ACTIVE ON CITYRP: 10
ACTIVE ON STEAM: 10

APPLYING FOR: EMPLOYEE/ASSOCIATE

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 07:35 PM)Emily Wrote: ??????????

Please be patient while we wait for all of the Exxon head office and executive cabinet to vote, like Sharpshooter said these things can take a long time. We will not ignore you, we will not forget about you, be patient.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(04-20-2017, 11:38 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Application review of: Dragnort_

Notes:

'The applicant meets all criteria that I have specified in the application form, they are clearly a good roleplayer as I've heard multiple good things and it is clear by them having earned 1 RPP. They seem to be a well rounded individual with a very clean record and a good repuation, they are also very active. I have no doubts about this applicant.'

Final verdict: Accepted.

It is recommended that you have me or one of the other high ranking Exxon members from either the head office or executive cabinet as a Steam friend. When either myself or another member of Exxon is online and in-game, you will be invited to Exxon and will fill the role of: Employee

Thank you for applying to Exxon.

Regards,
             MOWAH
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Dragnort_
(04-20-2017, 08:30 AM)Emily Wrote: Application review of: Emily

Notes:

'While the applicant does have many blacklists in such a low amount of hours and has not fully completed the application and/or given the correct information, the application will be passed for a formal vote within the head office and executive cabinet of Exxon. I am also concerned with the acts of aggression towards current employees and myself in the past, if accepted this employee is expected to have a complete turnaround in behaviour towards myself, employees and Exxon.'

Final verdict: Trial.

Hello Emily, we have reached a final verdict. While some of our cabinet was unable to cast a vote despite knowing that an agreement has to be met, we have reached a conclusion. You have been confirmed to Exxon with a 4 - 4 vote, this usually would not occur as there is 9 members of cabinet. Due to this last vote we have to offer you a Trial Period where you will be assessed on how well you fit here at Exxon. During this trial period of 2 weeks you will be mentored by your assigned staff member who will also be your liason between yourself and the rest of the higher staff. At the end of the 2 weeks the cabinet will discuss your future at Exxon.

START DATE: 21/04/2017
END DATE: 05/05/2017

LIASON: Aiden Hyneman (ELAD) (please add him on Steam)

Regards,

MOWAH
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Emily 'Tremblay'
Im in the clan? ( In Trial )?

Special Thanks to Velsar
for the signature
The following 1 user Likes Emily 'Tremblay''s post:
  • Link
(04-21-2017, 02:35 PM)Emily Wrote: Im in the clan? ( In Trial )?

Yes, you will be given a trial period at Exxon. Ensure you contact ELAD on Steam, he will be monitoring your time as a trial employee.
Quote:- Application -

(IC)

NAME: John "Siphon" Rayes
TRAITS: Hard working and honest
PREVIOUS WORK HISTORY (IF ANY): Government work, emergency service work.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR EXXON: I find that the Exxon ideas and policies suit me. I would love to work for such group.  

(OOC)

HOURS: 587
RPP:
BANS: 0
BLACKLISTS: 8 (3 of them are from same thing, so technically 5) These were back in 2013-2014
CLAN HISTORY (IF ANY): I've been part of a clan, left it last year so I cannot remember the name. Also some clans before the official clan update
DONATOR: NO (Though I have been a donator)

ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10;
ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS: 6 (I don't write much, but I check and read the forums)
ACTIVE ON CITYRP: 6 (Usually available only on friday, saturday and sunday because of school. During weekends I am pretty active through the day)
ACTIVE ON STEAM:

APPLYING FOR: EMPLOYEE/ASSOCIATE
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(04-25-2017, 04:25 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Application review of: TheSiphon

Notes:

'The applicant meets all criteria that I have specified in the application form, they are clearly a good roleplayer as it is clear by them having earned 1 RPP. They seem to be a well rounded individual with a very clean record and a good repuation, they are also active. I am confident this applicant will be well suited at Exxon. While it would be preferred for them to have an active donator status, this is not a major issue during the early stages of employees.'

Final verdict: Accepted.

Due to many of the high ranking Exxon staff being very busy with either education, work or projects the inauguration process may not be completed instantly as we are very busy. We hope you understand but feel free to add me on Steam and we can allocate a time where myself or someone at Exxon is able to complete the process. You have been accepted into Exxon and will fill the role of: Employee

Thank you for applying to Exxon.

Regards,
             MOWAH